
My friend Cassie and I took our little ones to the mall today for pictures with bunnies. We have had it planned for a while. Poor little Brooklyn has her Daddy's allergy issues. She is so congested and feeling horrible today. She has been crawling for over a month and is good at it, but today she was stumbling and falling everywhere. She fell and scratched her the side of her nose on picture day. All in all she did ok. Brad and I can tell by looking at the picture that she is not herself. She did not even try to touch the bunny. She let him take about 10 pictures and she was done. Grandma and Nana, I have pictures so don't copy and paste and upload and pay!!! If you do I will have to stop posting before I mail!
3 comments:
Oh my, too cute!! Whata perfect picture. Sorry she's not feeling her best - but you would never know by that big smile!
Oh Amy she is precious!
I love the picture...also reminds me of our bunny we used to have.
Post a Comment