background

Saturday, March 14, 2009

7 month pictures

Last night in the new bib Crazy Aunt Mel gave her.
Mamma and Big Girl


I think she knows it is Crazy Aunt Mel. You can see the fear in her face!

This was about a week ago. This was the first sign I was in trouble. She crawled alway across the room to where I store her toys she is not playing with. She new exactly where to go.



Daddy feeding her pieces of pear.
She has learned so much in the past 3 to 4 weeks. She went from just enjoying tummy time, then rolling around. Then she learned to crawl and now she is pulling up. No one is safe in our house!! The dogs are not sure what to thinks. Oh, and when Brooklyn is unhappy she says the most pathetic Mammmaaa! I think she is talking to me! She says mamamamamam and bababababba all the time but when she is sad, it is just a long stretched out Mamma. And guess what, that is me! She loves the outside. She cruises to the window and I find her and Tucker dog with their faces smashed to the window together.
Well we are off to Iola in a few hours. My sister is celebrating her birthday today. Brooklyn and I will meet up with Brad on Wednesday in Rosebud. Please pray for our safe travels.




No comments:

Blog Archive