She wanted to eat the camera
See I can sit up mom!!
Brooklyn is now 5 and 1/2 months old. She has learned so much these days. Her personality is so much to watch. Brad says she is a little person now!!! She is sitting up and playing.
She wants to lean forward and reach for things like she can crawl or something. I thought she would be way older before I had tell her, " Brooklyn you are not big enough for that yet." When you put her on her tummy she wants to be on her hands and knees. She loves her feet and at times has them in her mouth. She has realized when I leave her that I am gone.(That makes me sad and Brad alittle upset if he is holding her). It is funny to watch her with Brad. She will crawl, roll and slide all around him. She sort looks like a wrestler jumping and jumping and rolling all around him. I don' t think she is a girly girl. She loves Tucker dog. She loves to grab his hair. He doesn't seem to mind at this point.


1 comment:
She is so darling and boy does she look like Brad! I can't believe she is almost 6 months old!
Post a Comment