background

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

We left to go to our families on Dec. 20th and got back on Dec. 31st. Boy it is hard to mommy a baby away from home for that long. I was ready to be back. We had a great time. We saw a lot of our family. Santa came to the Ballard's. As Brad says, like she knows the difference. Here are some pictures of Christmas.








Eli really wanted her to play with him.

Brooklyn and Great Mammaw all dressed up.

My girly girl and her football. I can already tell dresses are a dream of mine.


She loves her pound puppy or I can hope.










She really looks like she knows what she is doing.




Already reading!! Lets hope she likes it as much as she looks like she is.





She was proud until the game on Sunday!




The paper was her favorite part.







The bib in her stocking.









Only four of them were from Santa.










Thank you Aunt Crystal for the jammies.












Helping wrap presents at Grandma Snook's.












Still helping.












No comments:

Blog Archive